The mission of the North Carolina Society of Radiologic Technologists Inc. (NCSRT, Inc.) is to give healthcare professionals the knowledge, resources, and support they need to provide quality patient care. The NCSRT, Inc. will lead its members, their healthcare colleagues, the profession, and the public on all issues that affect the radiologic sciences. It will enhance the delivery of radiologic care and ensure its safety, quality, and efficiency.
The NCSRT, Inc. will achieve this mission by:
- Providing beneficial educational opportunities in the radiological sciences and delivering them in innovative ways.
- Strengthening professional standards.
- Enhancing the image and reputation of the profession.
- Upholding the professional code of ethics.
- Promoting unity within the profession while respecting its diversity.
- Supporting research and progress in the radiologic sciences.
- The NCSRT, Inc. will continually assess its progress toward achieving its mission.
The North Carolina Society of Radiologic Technologists will be the voice of North Carolina’s imaging professionals and provide leadership and education to imaging professionals in the pursuit of quality patient care and safety.
We advocate for imaging professionals and students to achieve the NCSRT, Inc.’s mission and values.
We provide innovative educational opportunities and support research and progress in the imaging sciences.
We apply ethical standards, exhibit excellence in practice, and value human diversity.
We promote the welfare of patients across the state.