DO YOU KNOW A REGISTERED MEDICAL IMAGING PROFESSIONAL OR RADIATION THERAPIST WHO HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE?
It is time again to recognize Imaging Professionals and Radiation Therapists who have made a significant difference to the imaging profession and in the lives of patients, peers, and the community!
The NCSRT, Inc. would like you to nominate those special RTs who continually set a high standard of excellence and lead by example.
Any individual, client/patient, or group may nominate a Medical Imaging Professional or Radiation Therapist currently working in North Carolina. To submit a nomination:
- All Nominations must be submitted by the February 16, 2024, deadline.
- How you present your candidate and the information you provide affects the scoring. So do your best to make your nominee shine.
- Individuals selected as recipients of the Imaging Professionals for Excellence Award will be recognized at the Honors Luncheon Ceremony during the NCSRT Annual Conference on Friday, April 19, 2024.
- Each application is scored separately, therefore; it is appropriate to nominate a qualified person even if you think someone else will nominate them.
- Members of the Board of Directors are ineligible.
- A panel of judges will conduct a blind review of applications.
- Members involved in the committee are not eligible.
- Previous Imaging Professionals for Excellence recipients are not eligible.
- Nomination letters will be reviewed (blind review) by a panel of judges who will not have access to the recipient’s personal information.
Tips for writing a Nomination:
- Nominate an Imaging Professional or Radiation Therapist who has excelled in his or her field.
- How you present your candidate and the information you provide affects the scoring, so do your best to make your nominee shine!
- Complete ALL sections of the application. Resumes/curriculum vitae are NOT accepted.
- Try to obtain the correct personal information of the nominee, applications with incorrect information may be rejected.
- Complete all sections with clear and concise explanations.
- Each application is scored separately, therefore it is appropriate to nominate a qualified person even if you think someone else will nominate them.
- Complete your applications as early as possible. Only applications that are submitted by February 16, 2024 will be accepted
For additional questions, contact the Imaging Professional’s Chairperson:
Jamie Sessoms firstname.lastname@example.org