Please let me know when you register by sending a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your application is received
Paper applications are available by email - Charlotte Watson, MHA, RT(R) at email@example.comPoster Judging Evaluation Scale
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Any submitted application must be submitted on or before midnight March 28, 2024
NCSRT, Inc. SCIENTIFIC EXHIBIT APPLICATION
APPLICATION AND EXHIBIT GUIDELINE:
Must be submitted on or before midnight on the application deadline stated above. THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTIONS. Exhibit titles submitted with this application will be presented at the Annual Conference. You will receive a return e-mail when your application has been received and a subsequent e-mail stating whether you are qualified to exhibit. An exhibitor must be a member of the NCSRT, Inc.
PRESENTATION and WINNERS
- Exhibits must be displayed the entirety of the conference and must be placed and dismantled at the designated date/time.
- Exhibit winners will be awarded their placement on Friday at the Annual Conference Awards Luncheon.
Note: The NCSRT, Inc. reserves the right to publish or post.
Rules and Regulations
By completing and mailing this application I agree to the following: --
I have read the Rules and Regulations for the Scientific Poster Exhibit Competition and agree to abide by them. By submission of this application, I deem myself eligible according to the Rules and Regulations. If I decide before the meeting not to compete, I shall notify the President as soon as possible.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE SCIENTIFIC POSTER EXHIBIT COMPETITION
- First, second, and third place awards will be presented in each category.
- Only those technologists or students who hold active, advanced student, or student membership in the Society.
- The applicant must be a member in good standing at the time of application.
- All committee chairmen and officers of the Society (excluding the President) will be eligible to participate.
- Three (3) judges shall be selected by the President and will be responsible only to the President.
- The judges’ selection shall be based upon the rating listed in the exhibit judging evaluation scale.
- Judges shall be out-of-state if possible.
- Following judging, an unmarked ribbon shall be placed on each winning exhibit
APPLICATION FOR SPACE:
- All applications for space shall be submitted on or before midnight on by the stated deadline above
- The total space allotted for any one (1) exhibit when assembled shall not exceed 2’Dx4’Hx4’W.
- The exhibit must be free free-standing
- The exhibit must not exceed the space allotted or the exhibit will be disqualified.
- Exhibits must be the work of the individual. The individual’s name may be displayed only after judging. The name of the hospital, office or program may appear as part of the address on the application.
- The exhibit should consist of a subject pertaining to radiologic sciences or any other imaging modality. It may be supplemented by charts, photos, technical factors, etc., as deemed necessary.
- The exhibit shall not show images or markings that could identify the patient, institution or department
- The layout should consist of an Introduction, Materials and Methods Used, Data and Results, Discussion and Conclusions
NOTE: There will not be any view boxes or electrical outlets available for competition. Drop cords will not be allowed. Students may incorporate, build, or create a view box attached to the poster. Freestanding "view boxes" will result in disqualification. There cannot be any form of patient identifiers displayed. Any image with patient identification will result in disqualification.
- The title submitted on the application must be the same title utilized at exhibit time. Any exhibit will be disqualified if the title is altered.
- Space will be assigned by the Society
- Exhibitors will be notified in writing when exhibits may be set up and when they must be dismantled
- Exhibit display hours will be specified in the conference final program
- Any exhibitor shall notify the President immediately of a decision to withdraw from exhibit participation.
Revised: 2023, CMB
The application is now an online form. Please sign in to the NCSRT to complete the application.
If you are registering your students please sign in and you can submit all students applications at once.